Second Week of Classes
See Fall 2014 Calendar
Register via OneStart (onestart.iu.edu) is closed.
Obtain the signature of your academic advisor to register for each course.
Obtain the signature of the instructor of each course.
Take the signed forms to the Office of the Registrar (AI 149) for processing by the deadline.
Permission to register late or add a course after the second week will be given only for serious cause, and only when there is sufficient reason to believe that the student will be able to complete the course successfully in spite of the late start.
A Late Request has three parts all of which must be submitted together to the Office of the Registrar (AI 148):
1. The List of Courses to be added (including the class Nbr for each).
2) A Written Statement clearly indicating a) The reason for the late registration and b) How the course work which was missed will be completed.
3) Signatures: The List of Courses and the Written Statement must be presented to the following persons for signature, in order:
- The Associate Dean, Dean or Program Director of the Student's Academic School
- The Instructor for the Added Course(s)
- The Associate Dean(s), Dean, or Program Director of the Academic School offering the course(s)
- The Vice Chancellor or Associate Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs
A Late Registration and/or Program Change Fee will be charged. Contact the Office of the Bursar for additional information on fees.
Withdraw from All Courses / Drop a Course
Students should use eDrop to process this transaction.