Core Transfer Library
Indiana Core Transfer Library
What is the Core Transfer Library (CTL)?
To enable students to transfer college credits, Indiana has developed the Core Transfer Library - a list of courses that will transfer among all Indiana public colleges and universities. Transfer of coursework is dependent on the institution's minimum grade requirement for transfer credit.
All CTL courses will meet the general education or free elective requirements of undergraduate degree programs, and a significant majority of CTL courses will also count as one-to-one equivalents to courses taught at your new campus. For additional information about CTL courses throughout the state, please visit http://www.transferin.net/High-School-Students/CTL.aspx.
Students seeking to enroll in CTL courses that are offered through IU South Bend can search for available classes by completing the steps listed below at the Schedule of Classes webpage:
- Click Advanced Search
- Select South Bend for the Institution list
- Select the desired term from the term list
- Select Undergraduate from the Course Career list
- Optional: Enter a course subject (for example ENG-W)
- Optional: Deselect the check box on Show Open Classes Only
- Select Transfer Indiana Initiative from the Course Attribute 1 list
- Leave Course Attribute 2 blank
- Click Search