Transfer Students

Students considering a transfer to IU South Bend from another institution, please refer to the Office of Admissions' Web site for more information.

Intercampus Transfer

Students transferring from another Indiana University campus

Visiting Intercampus Transfer: I wish to enroll at another IU campus for the summer or a single fall/spring semester but complete my degree at my current IU campus.

Permanent Intercampus Transfer: I wish to transfer to another IU campus on a permanent basis.

Special Information for IPFW Transfers

Students who wish to transfer to Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) on either a visiting or permanent basis follow a different transfer application process. IPFW intercampus transfer contact information is available here. IPFW students who wish to transfer to another Indiana University campus must complete the standard Intercampus Transfer Form.