Online Scholarship Application
IU South Bend and IU Foundation Scholarship Online Scholarship Application
To access the more than 200 IU South Bend and IU Foundation scholarship opportunities, students must complete the Online Scholarship Application (OSA) no later than March 10th each year. The OSA provides students the opportunity to be considered for the greatest number of scholarships available at IU South Bend. Students completing the OSA will be considered for Institutional, Alumni, Departmental and IU Foundation scholarships. A list of scholarships awarded through the OSA application can be reviewed here.
Once you are formally accepted to the university, you will receive log-in information to create your OneStart account. You will use that account to begin the online scholarship application process. Once your account has been created, follow these steps:
- Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader if you do not already have it on your computer.
- Log in to your One account using your account username and passphrase.
- In One, click on the Search tab and type in 'scholarships.'
- Click on the first 'Scholarships' Application that appears and press the Start button. That will direct you to the OneStart Student Self-Services Page.
- Scroll down to the 'Services & Information' section, and click on the IU South Bend and IU Foundation Scholarship Application link.
- Complete the application and hit the submit button NO later than March 10th!
Once you begin completing this form, you may use the “save” button to save your work without submitting the application. You may return to a saved application at any time. Please save your work often. Without any save action your session will timeout after 15 minutes. Once an application is submitted, you will no longer be able to access your application to make further changes.
The Online Scholarship Application is available beginning October 1st each year and is due March 10th each year. Students must confirm their admission by May 1st to be considered for all institutional scholarships.
For additional information regarding the scholarships listed, please e-mail Student Scholarships by asking a question online, or call (574) 520-4357 (toll free: 1-877-462-4872 extension 4357).