Mentor's Report Guidelines
The following questions should be answered in the form of a letter or memo addressed to the SMART Committee and sent to Erika Zynda , A247.
- Summarize the activities and research objectives of the student's project.
- Summarize the skills, knowledge, and strategies that the student gained as a result of this research project.
- Was the project successfully completed? If not, why?
- Do you feel this was a positive learning experience for the student?
- Approximately how many hours were spent by the student on this project?
- Was the student paid for his or her time spent on the project? If so from where (work study, research grant, etc.)?