|2279 Wiekamp Hall
E-mail: Click here to send mail
- 2004. With Janusz Mucha. "Sociology in Central and Eastern Europe in the 1990s: A Decade of Reconstruction." European Societies.
- 2004. With Janusz Mucha. "Central and Eastern European Sociology in the Post-Communist Era." Eastern European Quarterly
- 2003 Stalking Sociologists, paperback reproduction of 1999 work, New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Publishers.
- 2003 With Janusz Mucha (eds.). Sociology in Central and Eastern Europe: Transformation at the Dawn of a New Millennium. Westport, CT: Praeger.
- 1999. Stalking the Sociological Imagination: J.Edgar Hoover's FBI Surveillance of American Sociology. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press. (Winner of NCSA Award)
- 1996. With Gabrielle Robinson. "Cafe Kultur: The Coffehouses of Vienna." Contemporary Review 269(1566):24-32.
- 1996. "Teaching Qualitative Methods: A Face-to-Face Encounter." Teaching Sociology 24(April):166-176.
- 1994. With Janusz Mucha (eds.). Eastern Europe in Transition: The Impact on Sociology. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.
Honors and Awards
- 2004 IUSB Eldon Lundquist Award
- 2002 Honorable Mention, American Sociological Association’s History of Sociology Section, Distinguished Scholarly Book Award
- 2001 Indiana University Trustees’ Teaching Award
- 2000 North Central Sociological Association’s (NCSA) Scholarly Achievement Award
- 2000 Full Graduate Faculty Status, Indiana University
- 1998-1999 IUSB Chancellor’s Fellow
- 1997 Indiana University Teaching Excellence Recognition Award
- 1994 Indana University President's Award for Distinguished Teaching
- 1993 Indiana University South Bend Distinguished Teaching Award
- 1993 FACET (Faculty Colloquium on Excellence in Teaching) Award, Indiana University