The Sociology Club and Anthropology Club are student led organizations that organize and implement a variety of activities and events to enhance your learning experience. Both organizations are registered on Titan Atlas a resource to find all the clubs and organization that are available on campus.
There is an honor society for Anthropology – Lambda Alpha. Contact Jay VanderVeen for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
There Are Many Reasons to Join.....
- MEET NEW PEOPLE: Networking (knowing many people) is important not only in life but in college as well.
- MEET THE PROFESSORS: It is important to get to know your professors as they are full of useful information.
- BE AN ASSET TO THE COMMUNITY: Every year the Sociology Club adopts a needy family at Christmas. We collect canned & dry food for the family & give Christmas presents to people who otherwise might not get any. We also would like to get involved with an organization such as Habitat for Humanity.
- LOOKS GOOD ON A RESUME: Employers want to hire employees who are active in school, community, etc.
- IT'S FUN!!!!! We have all sorts of fun activities throughout the year.
WHO CAN JOIN? You don't have to be a Sociology major or minor to join, you just have to be interested.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN THE SOCIOLOGY CLUB?? If your answer is yes, e-mail the department secretary, Kathi Piekarski, at email@example.com or stop by the Sociology Department at DW 2288.