The Student Government Association allocates funds for events and programs that hold promise of creating student involvment on campus.
- Student organization registered with both Student Life & the Bursar's Office
- Department funded by the Student Activity Fee
- Individual student
The Funding Request Form
- Typed onto this PDF (use Adobe Reader). A hand-written form will not be considered.
- Submitted via email to Vice President Matthew Kavanagh at: MattKava@iusb.edu
- Submitted no later than 1:00pm Wednesday for consideration at the upcoming meeting.
*Supplemental materials may accompany the form & are encouraged!
There are two ways to fill out the form: (1) download the document, fill it out, and then save it; or (2) open the document in your browser, fill it out, and then "print" it to your desktop. If you do not "print" the document, it will be saved blank.
Please contact Vice President Matthew Kavanagh at MattKava@iusb.edu, Treasurer Tom Kurzhal at TKurzhal@iusb.edu, or stop by the Student Government Association office in the Student Activities Center, Room 202.