As administrators, educators, and advocates, Student Services creates an environment that promotes academic success, personal growth, leadership development, and social responsibility. In concert with the university community, we provide programs and services that assist students to identify and attain their educational, personal, and professional goals.Location of Offices within Student Services
Due to the renovation of the first floor of the Administration Building, our offices will be moving soon. This page will be updated once we have more information.
All offices will be relocated before the Spring 2016 semester is complete. Current locations of all offices are below.
- Associate Vice Chancellor for Student Services/Dean of Students
- Karen L. White, AI 247 D
- Janet Kujawa, AI 247 E
- Academic Centers for Excellence (ACE), Tutoring Center and Writers' Room-Franklin D. Schurz Library, 4th floor
- Ginny Heidemann, Franklin D. Schurz Library, 4th floor
- Joshua Giorgio-Rubin, DW 3176
- Kristy Patterson, Franklin D. Schurz Library, 4th floor
- Kyle Schwieterman, NS 345
- Career Services, DW 2260
- Thomas Brown Jr.
- Maureen Green
- Kim Moore
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
- Jim Hasse, AA 114
- Anne Drake, AA 109
- Lysa Winston, AA 110
- Making the Academic Connection (MAC)
- Michelle Hairston, EA 2213
- Cynthia Murphy, EA 2233
- Lezlie Ontiveros, EA 2205
- Student Conduct
- Laura Whitney, AI 247 C
- Student Counseling Center, AI 230 A
- Kevin Griffith
- Jean Henry
- Valerie Hinkle
- Lindsay London
- Student Support
- Rick Dennie, EA 2231
Please make sure you are checking your email and the Daily Titan for updates. This page will be updated as offices begin to relocate.
if you have any questions, please email Student Services at email@example.com.