IU South Bend provides the opportunity to experience a well-rounded college life outside of the classroom. Student involvement is a major component to campus life here. At IU South Bend, there’s something for everyone.
Being an IU South Bend Titan
- Nearly 100 student clubs and organizations
- Intramural and recreational sports
- Student Activities Center (SAC), our state-of-the-art athletics facility contains exercise machines, weight room, running track, racquetball, fitness classes, billiards and table tennis, and more
- Fraternities and sororities
- Titan Productions, a student organization that plans dances, movie nights, schedules entertainers and open mic nights, and makes arrangements for all of the fun and creative events on campus—including the annual Riverfest