Creating a VPN connection at IUSB with Mac OS X 10.4.x (Tiger)+
How to create a VPN connection:
- From your Applications folder, open Internet Connect. When the program opens, from the File menu, select New VPN Connection.
- On the sheet that drops down, select the radio button next to PPTP, then click Continue.
- Next to "Server address:", enter the appropriate server address
- For "Account Name:" and "Password:", enter your IU Network ID username and password.
- Next to "Configuration:", select Edit Configurations... . In the sheet that appears, next to "Save As:", type a descriptive name such as "IUSB VPN". Click Save.
- Click OK.
More instructions for accessing Network Drives are available at http://www.iusb.edu/~sbit following links for phone, internet, and video connections.