Classroom Technology Support
For immediate assistance with classroom technology, please contact the IU South Bend Support Center at extension 5555 (574 520-5555) or via email at Helpdesk.iusb.edu.
Classroom Technology Services (CTS) provides a range of services to support and enhance learning at IU South Bend.
- Design, integration and support of technology in classrooms
- Individual or group classroom technology tutorials (in conjunction with UCET)
- Consultation and equipment recommendations for all IU South Bend departments
- Delivery and setup of mobile AV technology for campus events
- Classroom software installation
To request mobile equipment delivery, please send a request to Helpdesk.iusb.edu.
To request mobile equipment for a campus event, please contact Maureen Muldoon at firstname.lastname@example.org (Please provide 48hours notice to ensure equipment is available.)
For more information about classroom support, please contact us