To Make a Link List:
- Inside your website’s folder in WCMS click on the “custom-nav-blocks” folder.
- On top toolbar click on New > WRAP_SDDU > SB-IUSB-CAMPUS > IUSB-Site > Custom Link List
- To add a link to the custom link list, simply fill out the fields:
- Link Text: Is the text that will appear in the left navigation bar.
- Mouseover Text (optional): Is the optional text that will appear when the mouse is hovered over the link.
- Link (WCMS internal): Is used to browse for a link that is on the WCMS system by clicking on the Browse icon and locating the file and clicking Confirm.
- Link (external): Is the filed to insert an external URL.
- Open in New Window?: Choose Yes if you want the link to open in a new window when clicked on and No if you want it to open in the same page.
To Add or Remove Links:
- Add: Click on the small + sign in the top left corner of the fields box.
- Remove: Click on the small – sign in the top left corner of the fields box.
To Change Link Order:
- Move Up: Click on the small up arrow in the top left corner of the fields box.
- Move Down: Click on the small down arrow in the top left corner of the fields box.
- When you have finished making changes click on Submit at the bottom of the page.
Adding A Custom Link List to A Page
- Click on the small arrow next to the page you want to add a custom link list to
- In the small drop down menu click on Edit
- On the Edit page scroll down to Optional Left Link-List and click on the small browse image
- Locate the Custom Link List you had previously created. It will usually be saved in the custom-nav-blocks folder. Click on it
- Click Confirm to add it to page
- Click on Submit to apply your changes