Advising Resources

Declared Major

Students with a declared major are advised in their academic units.

To determine who your advisor is and how to contact them, go to One.IU

The contact information for your advisor should appear in the lower right hand corner in the "Advisor" section.

If you do not see your academic advisor listed, contact Department Secretary Kathi Piekarski at 520-5509 or

To see a copy of our advising sheet, please click here.

Undeclared Major

If you have not yet declared your major please contact Mr. Paul Foltz, Advising Center Secretary, at 520-4214 or

You can also declare a WGS major and a WGS minor online.

For more information please see the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Advising Center page.